logo1 gerard boersma
Wissesdwinger 1, studio no. 8
contact info@gerardboersma.nl

6.4.08

Who's Afraid of Yellow

I'm one of those people who hardly ever can understand abstract art. People often say about it that their little nephew can paint like that too, I usually like to say my little nephew of 2 cannot paint that neither. I guess I'm not alone in this, the man on my painting doesn't understand abstract art either, that's for sure. He sadly mistakes the yellow emergency exit for one of the paintings... The scene is taken from a visit to Museum Belvedere, the newly build museum for contemporary art in Oranjewoud, not that far from my hometown Leeuwarden.

kind regards, Gerard Boersma


Who's Afraid of Yellow
G. Boersma
acrylics on masonite
6" x 6", 15 x 15 cm
2008

SOLD

Larger sized image
www.gerardboersma.blogspot.com

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

available paintings about