logo1 gerard boersma
Wissesdwinger 1, studio no. 8
contact info@gerardboersma.nl

1.2.08

Yellow Cab

I started to clean out my old studio a bit. It's amazing how much stuff you gather during the years. I find things I haven't seen for years and I wonder why I have kept them anyway. It's going to take me some time before I'm ready to move to my new studio, that's for sure. I enjoyed the rest of the day painting this little gem. I had great fun painting the yellow cab, especially the glass. I wish you could see it in person, a lot of shapes barely appear on the picture. The scene is taking from a stroll in downtown New York.

kind regards, Gerard Boersma


Yellow Cab
G. Boersma
acrylics on masonite
6.7" x 5.9", 17 x 15 cm
2008

SOLD


Larger sized image
www.gerardboersma.blogspot.com

available paintings about