logo1 gerard boersma
Wissesdwinger 1, studio no. 8
contact info@gerardboersma.nl

4.2.08

The Art Books

Today I got a whole day of painting, I always love that. No other things to disturb me and on top of that the days are getting longer as well, which means more painting time. I decided to paint one of my favourite subjects today, a bookstore. A guy is standing in front of all types of different art books. You can see a book about Dali in the forefront. I think this is one of those smaller sized painting which could work on a larger size as well. The scene is taking from a local bookstore here in Leeuwarden.

kind regards, Gerard Boersma


The Art Books
G. Boersma
acrylics on masonite
6.7" x 5.9", 17 x 15 cm
2008
SOLD

Larger sized image
www.gerardboersma.blogspot.com

available paintings about