logo1 gerard boersma
Wissesdwinger 1, studio no. 8
contact info@gerardboersma.nl

31.1.08

Sunny Afternoon

Although the weather is quite bad over here, a lot of rain and strong winds, it still is a sunny day for me. Today I got the keys to my new studio! I'm very excited about this as you can imagine. It won't be untill march before I am actually going to work there, you know I have to get organized first. The new studio inspired me to make todays painting of a man enjoying the sun, just like me!

If you would like to have this blog painting just click on the link beneath the painting to place your bid. The auction only lasts for 10 days and you can expect the painting within a week to 10 days after the auction ends. You will receive the painting safely packaged and ready to frame or simply displayed on a small easel. Please be reminded that the colors may slightly vary due to a digitalcamera's results and depending on your monitor. I hope you enjoy this painting as much as I did painting it!

kind regards, Gerard Boersma


Sunny Afternoon
G. Boersma
acrylics on masonite
9.9" x 8.7", 25,2 x 22 cm
2008

SOLD


Larger sized image
www.gerardboersma.blogspot.com

available paintings about