logo1 gerard boersma
Wissesdwinger 1, studio no. 8
contact info@gerardboersma.nl

20.12.07

Update cover Leeuwarder Courant

I just got back from signing and numbering all the giclées of my painting ‘The Exception’. It was a real thrill to see them! For those who have never heard of a giclée, it’s a high quality reproduction made from the original painting and in this case printed on paper. One can hardly tell the difference between my orignal painting and the giclées. Art Revisited did an excellent job!

This saturday the Leeuwarder Courant will publish their Christmas Special with ‘The Exception’ on the cover. Inside there’s an article about me as well. As the Leeuwarder Courant has the right to publish the painting first, it’s still a secret how the paintings looks. Of course I will put it online as soon as I can!

The giclées will be available from this saturday on in a limited edition of just 100 for only 50,- euro each. The giclées come with a certificate of authenticity and are the same size as the original painting, 60 x 45 cm or 23,6 x 17.7”. The original painting is also still available for purchase. You can order the giclée directly from the Leeuwarder Courant or just send me an email. I would be happy to forward your order for you.

kind regards, Gerard Boersma

info@gerardboersma.nl
Leeuwarder Courant
available paintings about