logo1 gerard boersma
Wissesdwinger 1, studio no. 8
contact info@gerardboersma.nl

21.12.07

The Chase Two

I finally acted upon the advice of my familymembers and very talented painters Grietje Huisman en Gerrit Wijngaarden. They sometimes tell me that a couple of my paintings could be stronger if I didn't paint every detail, but just a small piece of it. Usually I brush aside their advice quite nonchalantly, but when I took a second look at my painting ' The Chase' I thought: 'My family just might have a point here.' So I took heed to their wise words and I'm very satisfied with the results. I might just take another look at other paintings as well!

I told you guys yesterday that the Christmas Special of the Leeuwarder Courant with my painting The Exception on the cover will be available this saturday, but I just heard that it will be published on monday dec 24th. We have to wait a little bit longer!

Merry Christmas and a happy newyear!

kind regards, Gerard Boersma


The Chase Two
G. Boersma
acrylics on masonite
6.7” x 5.9”, 17 x 15 cm
2007

SOLD


Larger sized image


www.gerardboersma.blogspot.com

available paintings about