logo1 gerard boersma
Wissesdwinger 1, studio no. 8
contact info@gerardboersma.nl

19.12.07

The Bonifatius Church

I already painted The Oldehove and The Avero Tower, but I couldn't resist the temptation to paint our other landmark The Bonifatius Church as well. The church was build around 1884 and is dedicated to Saint Bonifatius, as you probably guessed already. It's one of the highlights in the career of architect Cuypers, who also designed the Rijksmuseum and the Central Station, both in Amsterdam.

Tomorrow afternoon I will sign and number the giclées of my painting 'The Exception', which I made for the cover of the Christmas Special of the Leeuwarder Courant! Cannot wait to see how they look!

kind regards, Gerard Boersma



The Bonifatius
Church
G. Boersma
acrylics on masonite
9.9" x 8.7", 25,2 x 22 cm
2007
SOLD

info@gerardboersma.nl
www.gerardboersma.blogspot.com
available paintings about