logo1 gerard boersma
Wissesdwinger 1, studio no. 8
contact info@gerardboersma.nl

26.11.07

The Traffic-Light at night

Just like my other blog painting The Traffic-Light this painting is situated in New York. It has the same meaning too, but I decided to paint another one at night. The lighting and atmosphere make the scene more dramatic and I simply love it.

I enjoyed the opening at Galerie Help U Zelven in Winterswijk yesterday. I like to thank everybody who showed up, it was nice talking to all of you! The responses where great and I'm convinced that we put a great show together that's really worth seeing. You can do so untill jan 19 2008. I'm hoping to get my hands on some pictures soon!

kind regards, Gerard Boersma


The Traffic-Light at Night
G. Boersma
acrylics on masonite
5.9" x 6.7", 17 x 15 cm
2007
SOLD


www.gerardboersma.blogspot.com

available paintings about