logo1 gerard boersma
Wissesdwinger 1, studio no. 8
contact info@gerardboersma.nl

28.11.07

The Highway (Going Home)

Me and a friend recently visited a close friend of ours. The weather was bad. It had been raining all day and it still did when we decided to head back to our city. Although I had a good time at my friends house I was feeling kind of tired and I couldn't wait to get home. I guess it was the wetter. When we stopped at a traffic-light I saw this view which expressed exactly how I felt at the time and right there and then I decided to paint it.

I also got my hand on some pictures of the opening last sunday, you can see those here.

kind regards, Gerard Boersma


The Highway (Going Home)
G. Boersma
acrylics on masonite
5.9" x 6.7", 17 x 15 cm
2007
SOLD

Larger sized image

www.gerardboersma.blogspot.com

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

available paintings about