logo10 gerard boersma
Wissesdwinger 1 studio no. 15
paintings about blog a painting a day contact info@gerardboersma.nl

5.6.17

Show Met Verve and Flavorwire

Metre, one of the paintings features in article on Flavorwire

I had great fun talking and painting at my show at Met Verve. Thank you all who came and backed my project!

Here's a short article with multiple images on Flavorwire: click here to read

Happy Pentecost!

All the best, Gerard

I still have a long way to go with my Kickstarter project. If you could back my project or share it far and wide that would be really great! Thank you!

Go to the Kickstaerter Crowdfunding Campaign- Help me paint my large masterpieces!

current ebay auctions
info@gerardboersma.nl
www.gerardboersma.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo

Commonplace events and ordinary objects. My hyperrealism paintings show a deep love for the modern human in contemporary city scenes.

Blog Archive & Links