logo1 gerard boersma
Wissesdwinger 1, studio no. 8
contact info@gerardboersma.nl

2.6.17

Finster Op Fryslan and Bizarre Beyond Belief

Auto-Portrait
Woman enjoying self portrait in green Bugatti by Tamara de Lempicka

G. Boersma
acrylic on masonite
8" x 8" or 20 x 20 cm
2017

SOLD

Last week the very kind people of Finster Op Fryslan. made a short clip about my Kickstarter project. You watch it here.

Magazine Bizarre Beyond Belief published a short article about my work with some images. You can read it here

And like I mentioned earlier, this afternoon I will be interviewed on Omrop Fryslan radio around 2 o'clock. Tomorrow I will be present all afternoon at my show at Met Verve (Noordvliet 351, Leeuwarden). Hope to see you there!

All the best, Gerard

webshop and available works
info@gerardboersma.nl
www.gerardboersma.blogspot.com

available paintings about