logo1 gerard boersma
Wissesdwinger 1, studio no. 8
contact info@gerardboersma.nl

7.6.17

Clip Noardewyn Live and Russian Article

Ingrid Bergman
Man enjoying painting of Ingrid Bergman by Andy Warhol

G. Boersma
acrylic on masonite
8" x 8" or 20 x 20 cm
2017

SOLD

Remember I was a guest on Noardewyn Live last friday? You can watch the clip on my Facebook timeline right here. Just scroll down a little to see the clip.

If any of you speak and read Russian you probably enjoy reading this article right here. If you do, please let me know what it says as I don't have a clue!

Don't forget to share the link to my Kickstarter campaign on your social media to help me paint large masterpieces so you can win my painting Campbell Soup. By june 20 I put all the names in a hat and randomly select one. Hopefully it's yours! Thank you for your support!

All the best, Gerard

webshop and available works
info@gerardboersma.nl
www.gerardboersma.blogspot.com

available paintings about