logo1 gerard boersma
Wissesdwinger 1, studio no. 8
paintings about a painting a day contact info@gerardboersma.nl

23.5.17

Video Kickstarter Crowdfunding Campaign Just Started - Help Me Paint My Large Masterpieces!

I thought this would be a great moment to share the video to my Kickstarter crowdfunding campaign- Help me paint my large hyperrealism masterpieces!

A big, big, thank you to Erik en Rik from Erop Media.nl who made the video!

All the best, Gerard

Want to help? Great! You can by donating and sharing this link, thank you! Go to the Kickstaerter Crowdfunding Campaign- Help me paint my large masterpieces!

current ebay auctions
info@gerardboersma.nl
www.gerardboersma.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo

Commonplace events and ordinary objects. My hyperrealism paintings show a deep love for the modern human in contemporary city scenes.

Blog Archive




Blog Archive

shop shop