logo1 gerard boersma
Wissesdwinger 1, studio no. 8
contact info@gerardboersma.nl

22.5.17

And we're live! Kickstarter Crowdfunding Campaign Just Started - Help Me Paint My Large Masterpieces!

That's me standing if front of a still blank 70x48" or 180x120cm panel in my studio. With your help I can make a true masterpiece out of it! Click on the image to got the campaign or use the link below.

It's my pleasure to announce that my very first Kickstarter crowdfunding campaign just launched!

To make it a huge success I could use all the help I can get.

Donations start at 10 euro and of course the rewards are pretty awesome. You can also help by spreading the word far and wide.

Thank you for supporting me to paint my large masterpieces!

All the best, Gerard

webshop and available works
info@gerardboersma.nl
www.gerardboersma.blogspot.com

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

available paintings about