logo1 gerard boersma
Wissesdwinger 1, studio no. 8
paintings about a painting a day contact info@gerardboersma.nl

18.3.16

Slot Machines 3- City Scene Painting Of A Man Gambling In Hotel Lobby Las Vegas

Slot Machines 3
city scene painting of a man playing the slot machines in hotel lobby Las Vegas

G. Boersma
acrylic on masonite
6" x 6" or 15 x 15 cm
2016

Finished! I completed the painting earlier this week and yesterday I framed my brand new painting Slot Machines 3. It's ready to show to you all!

Make sure you click on the images below.

I'm trying something new here by offering a lot of different options for you to purchase this painting. Some are pretty creative I think. Plus you can read the background story to this painting and see some detailed images.

If you're interested in one of the options just let send me an email
to info@gerardboersma.nl. I'm looking forward to hearing from you!

kind regards, Gerard

current ebay auctions
info@gerardboersma.nl
www.gerardboersma.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo

Commonplace events and ordinary objects. My hyperrealism paintings show a deep love for the modern human in contemporary city scenes.

Blog Archive




Blog Archive

shop shop