logo1 gerard boersma
Wissesdwinger 1, studio no. 8
paintings about a painting a day contact info@gerardboersma.nl

18.2.16

Connexxion- Painting Of People On The Bus

Connexxion
painting of people on the bus

G. Boersma
acrylic on masonite
6" x 6" or 15 x 15 cm
2008

click here to bid

After all the giclees and larger scaled paintings I thought it might be time for something smaller, like Connexxion. It depicts people on a city bus owned by a company called Connexxion, hence the title.

I really like the scene through the windows, it makes a wonderful composition. I also love the silhouette on the inside of the bus, contrasting with the passenger in the foreground. It gives the painting more depth I think.

Just click on the link above if you're interested in purchasing todays painting. Start price is just 75 dollars.

kind regards, Gerard

current ebay auctions
available daily paintings
available larger scaled paintings
info@gerardboersma.nl
www.gerardboersma.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo

Commonplace events and ordinary objects. My hyperrealism paintings show a deep love for the modern human in contemporary city scenes.

Blog Archive




Blog Archive

shop shop