logo1 gerard boersma
Wissesdwinger 1, studio no. 8
contact info@gerardboersma.nl

17.9.12

Kayleigh- Portrait of my girlfriend's Pomeranian



Kayleigh
Portrait of my girlfriend's dog Kayleigh

G. Boersma
acrylics on masonite
6" x 6" or 15 x 15 cm
2012
NFS

This lovely Pomeranian is my girlfriend's dog Kayleigh (and more and more mine too). I'm saddened to say that as a puppy Kayleigh wasn't socialized very well, but she could not have found a better home with Miranda. Those two share such a lovely bond!

During our stay in Schwarzwald, Germany I gave this portrait of Kayleigh to Miranda as a birthday gift. Kayleigh couldn't travel with us, but now she was there too, at least in spirit. Needless to say Miranda loved the painting!

kind regards, Gerard

webshop and available works
info@gerardboersma.nl
www.gerardboersma.blogspot.com

available paintings about