logo1 gerard boersma
Wissesdwinger 1, studio no. 8
contact info@gerardboersma.nl

25.11.10

MB 005


MB 005

G. Boersma
acrylics on masonite
9.8" x 8.7" or 25,2 x 22 cm
2010
SOLD
I had so much fun painting those light effects on this pair of high heels by Manolo Blahnik. I feel it turned out quite nice with the purple background!

By the way, this pair is last one in this size for now. I got 2 more 6x6" shoe paintings lined up for ebay. After that I'm returning to some urban subjects, I feel it's about time!

I also continued working on my larger scaled painting. As a matter of fact I have for most of the time this week, hence the few updates. It turns out nice, but it's soooo much work. Imagine painting something near 120 cm x 90 cm or 48" x 36" in size with the smallest brush you can find. It will be all worth it though!


kind regards, Gerard

webshop
info@gerardboersma.nl
www.gerardboersma.blogspot.com

available paintings about