logo1 gerard boersma
Wissesdwinger 1, studio no. 8
contact info@gerardboersma.nl

17.11.10

CL 010 - Golden High Heel Christian Louboutin


CL 010

G. Boersma
acrylics on masonite
9.8" x 9.4" or 25,2 x 24 cm
2010
SOLD
It's been a while since my last update. I kind of got caught up in a larger scaled painting which potentially can be quite newsworthy. I'm not telling what it is yet, but I can tell you it's quite different from what you used to, but then again it's not. Sounds vague? Well, excelent! In any case it will take some time before it's finished, but slowly but surely I'm getting there.

In the meantime I did paint a couple of shoes, which I will be posting this week. After that I'm returning to some other beloved subjects and of course I continue working on my larger scaled painting.

The AAF went very well by the way. Loads of people showed up and a famous television host here in the Netherlands now is the proud owner of 2 of my shoe paintings!

kind regards, Gerard

webshop
info@gerardboersma.nl
www.gerardboersma.blogspot.com

available paintings about