logo1 gerard boersma
Wissesdwinger 1, studio no. 8
contact info@gerardboersma.nl

26.10.10

JC 008 And Affordable Art Fair


JC 008

G. Boersma
acrylics on masonite
9.8" x 8.7" or 25,2 x 22 cm
2010

I'm loving the shape of this black open toe high heel by Jimmy Choo! This painting and my other shoe paintings can be seen at the Affordable Art Fair in Amsterdam.

The fair doesn't open untill this thursday 28 oct, but today Petra of Amstel Gallery already decorated the stand for tomorrows invitation only preview. She was kind enough to email this pic below showing the booth. Looks great, doesn't it? Next to my shoes you can see my painting Art Business which I completed earlier this year.


Amstel Gallery booth at Affordable Art Fair

kind regards, Gerard

webshop
info@gerardboersma.nl
www.gerardboersma.blogspot.com

available paintings about