logo1 gerard boersma
Wissesdwinger 1, studio no. 8
contact info@gerardboersma.nl

6.10.10

CL 006- Still Life Of High Heels Christian Louboutin


CL 006

G. Boersma
acrylics on masonite
9.8" x 8.7" or 25,2 x 22 cm
2010

I finished the larger sized painting I was talking about last week. I cannot show it yet as I want my models to be first to see it, but it turned out to be a real beauty.

This friday at 17.00 hours the groupshow 'Skrift' will open at broadcaster Omrop Fryslan in my hometown Leeuwarden. Curator and former hostess Aly van der Mark picked out artworks which are related to writing. I show 8 pieces, including my largest painting up to now: The Thinker. It would be my pleasure to welcome you as my guest!

kind regards, Gerard

webshop
info@gerardboersma.nl
www.gerardboersma.blogspot.com

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

available paintings about