logo1 gerard boersma
Wissesdwinger 1, studio no. 8
contact info@gerardboersma.nl

28.6.10

Still Life Of Dr Pepper Bottle

Dr. Pepper Bottle

G. Boersma
acrylics on masonite
7.9" x 7.9" or 20 x 20 cm
2010

SOLD

I sure could use some refreshment like the bottle of Dr. Pepper on my painting, it's so hot in my studio! I'm loving the weather but it's really troublesome to do some decent painting. The paint is drying like crazy, at times even before I can apply it. It's a nice excuse to take things slowly, but I do have a couple of paintings lined up for this week. I also started working on a larger scaled painting which is going to be a real beauty once finished. For now I hope you enjoy Dr. Pepper!

kind regards, Gerard

webshop
info@gerardboersma.nl
www.gerardboersma.blogspot.com

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

available paintings about