logo1 gerard boersma
Wissesdwinger 1, studio no. 8
contact info@gerardboersma.nl

31.8.09

The Garden - woman looking at Monet

I haven't made a museum scene in a while now and just felt like painting one today. On the painting you see a woman looking at a painting by Monet. Not sure about the title of Monets painting, but it's one of his famous series of paintings of his garden. The scene takes place in the Getty Center in LA.

In other news, I got a special day coming up tomorrow. Tomorrow I wll be having breakfast with some of the most prominent figures in my region at the Fries Museum. This all has to do with a book called Famous Frisians in America which also features me. This book will be presented tomorrow in my hometown and in New York on sept 12. If you wish to learn more about the book please click here for detailed information.

kind regards, Gerard Boersma


Garden
G. Boersma
acrylics on masonite
6" x 6" or 15 x 15 cm
2009

SOLD

Larger sized image
www.gerardboersma.blogspot.com

available paintings about