logo1 gerard boersma
Wissesdwinger 1, studio no. 8
contact info@gerardboersma.nl

5.5.09

Bubba Gump - Shrimp Fish Store Santa Monica Pier

I could enter my studio easily! Today I got a scene for you on the Santa Monica Pier. On the painting you see a woman in front of a shrimp fish store called Bubba Gump. Well I'm not sure if that's name of the store, but Bubba Gump is defenitely the name of the shrimp brand. I loved hanging around the pier, looking at the sea, hearing it roar and all the fishermen trying to catch something. Quite a relaxing atmosphere.

I'm off to see the artists performing right in front of my studio, I can feel the bass already pumping!

kind regards, Gerard



Bubba Gumo
G. Boersma
acrylics on masonite
6" x 6" or 15 x 15 cm
2009
SOLD

Larger sized image
www.gerardboersma.blogspot.com

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

available paintings about