logo1 gerard boersma
Wissesdwinger 1, studio no. 8
contact info@gerardboersma.nl

8.1.09

Bride - man looking at Jewish Bride by Rembrandt

I was working on a medium sized painting today and I just completed it when I felt like doing a really small one for a change. I haven't made any in a long time. On the painting you a see man looking at the Jewish Bride by Rembrandt, as seen in the Rijksmuseum in Amsterdam. It was quite difficult to get the heads of the figures straight, my panel being so small and all, but I think I pulled it off.

Tomorrow is a big day by the way. I don't really have to do anything, but my paintings will be shipped to Los Angeles for the LA Art Show. Very exciting! I said earlier that 12 paintings are included in the art fair, but we finally settled on 15 larger scaled paintings and 10 smaller ones. Quite a lot!

kind regards, Gerard Boersma



Bride
G. Boersma
acrylics on masonite
3.7" x 2.6" or 9,3 x 6,5 cm
2009
SOLD

www.gerardboersma.blogspot.com
available paintings about