logo1 gerard boersma
Wissesdwinger 1, studio no. 8
paintings about a painting a day contact info@gerardboersma.nl

9.12.08

Hot Dog - Commissioned Painting 6 x 6.7"

Today I wanted to show you a commisioned painting of a hot dog I've done recently. Initially the hot dog was just a classic sandwich with mustard ketchup and of course the sausage. I'm glad we changed it into this hot dog, way more tasteful and above all more colourful.

I also started to work on a larger still life today after much hesitation. I hesitated because I wasn't sure if it would fit with my other paintings, but then decided to give it try anyhow. It will take some time to complete, but it won't interfere with my daily paintings.

kind regards, Gerard Boersma


Hot Dog
G. Boersma
acrylics on masonite
6" x 6.7" or 15 x 17 cm
2008

Sold

Larger sized image
www.gerardboersma.blogspot.com

Post a Comment