logo1 gerard boersma
Wissesdwinger 1, studio no. 8
contact info@gerardboersma.nl

2.10.08

Lexington Ave

I had so much fun painting the subways scenes again that I couldn't resist the temptation to paint another one. This one was a little tricky, because of the amount of detail involved. I'm particular fond of the shiny floor, although the picture really doesn't do it any justice. You just have to take my word for it I guess. Anyway I hope you enjoy this painting as much as I did painting it!

In other news an article about the studio complex I work in appeared in the Leeuwarder Courant this week. I haven't read it myself yet, but I know it's accompied with a nice picture of me working on yesterdays painting The Call. As soon as I get my hands on a copy of it I let you know!

kind regards, Gerard Boersma


Lexington Ave
G. Boersma
acrylics on masonite
6" x 6", 15 x 15 cm
2008

SOLD

Larger sized image
www.gerardboersma.blogspot.com

available paintings about