logo1 gerard boersma
Wissesdwinger 1, studio no. 8
contact info@gerardboersma.nl

13.7.08

The Counter

This is a piece I worked on for quite some time now. It wasn't an easy one to make I can tell you that much, but I finally finished it and I'm defenitely satisfied with the results. I just love how the lady in uniform behind the counter is bathing in light against the lady on the foreground who's completely in shadows. It gives the painting such a great atmosphere. I don't even want to explain the meaning behind the painting, just sit back and enjoy!

kind regards, Gerard Boersma

ps on ebay several auctions are going on, you can check those out
here


The Counter
G. Boersma
acrylics on masonite
13.8" x 12.6", 35 x 32 cm
2008

SOLD

Larger sized image
www.gerardboersma.blogspot.com

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

available paintings about