logo1 gerard boersma
Wissesdwinger 1, studio no. 8
contact info@gerardboersma.nl

20.6.08

The Statue

When I said yesterday that I have a lot of small paintings waiting to be painted in a larger sized version I didn't mean that I don't have other subjects to paint as well. Todays painting 'The Statue' is an example of this. The woman on the painting is looking at a fabulous painting by Renoir in the Kunsthalle in Hamburg. This painting will be part of my show in the Amstelkerk in Amsterdam. The show opens tomorrow at 17:00h and of course you're cordially invited to come!

kind regards, Gerard Boersma



The Statue
G. Boersma
acrylics on masonite
13.8" x 12", 35 x 30,6 cm
2008

SOLD

Larger sized image
www.gerardboersma.blogspot.com

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

available paintings about