logo1 gerard boersma
Wissesdwinger 1, studio no. 8
contact info@gerardboersma.nl

2.6.08

Hot Dog

Okay, okay I told you that I wouldn't post any real small paintings for a while, but I really couldn't resist the temptation to paint this one. I hope you can forgive me! On the painting you see a man selling hot dogs at night in New York. It's a rough job I guess, but a very honest one too.

In other news I completed working on my book and it's off to the printer. If everything goes as planned I should receive my copy at the end of this week. I'm really looking forward to that! Tomorrow I post a painting of my usual size of 15 x 15 cm, I promise!

kind regards, Gerard Boersma



Hot Dog
G. Boersma
acrylics on masonite
3.5" x 2.7", 9 x 7 cm
2008
SOLD
www.gerardboersma.blogspot.com

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

available paintings about