logo1 gerard boersma
Wissesdwinger 1, studio no. 8
contact info@gerardboersma.nl

19.5.08

The Door

The Door is a painting I hung on to for quite some time now. I painted it in 2006 and just couldn't let it go. I finally thought my open studio would be great opportunity to show it to you all. For me a door is somewhat like the future. You have to go through it, before you know what lies beneath. We can only guess what that is. The painting is situated in my old studio, so besides the future, it represents my past now too.

The Door is one of my exclusive paintings I will show at my open studio 24th and 25th of may. This week I will give you a preview of most of them, but of course you're cordially invited to my brand new studio!

kind regards, Gerard Boersma


The Door
G. Boersma
acrylics on masonite
3.5" x 2.7", 9 x 7 cm
2008

SOLD

www.gerardboersma.blogspot.com

available paintings about