logo1 gerard boersma
Wissesdwinger 1, studio no. 8
contact info@gerardboersma.nl

29.5.08

Carriage

I woke up kind of sleepy this morning. That's because I had a long day yesterday, I worked untill midnight. Besides painting I'm busy making a book of my blogpaintings. The book has 40 pages and about 50 full colour images. The measurements are 8.3" x 8.3" or 21 x 21 cm complete with hardcover. The book will be published by myself and at first for my own enjoyment. If the results are good I'm thinking about making more. Of course I'm very excited about this and cannot wait to see it!

I'm also very excited about todays painting of a subway carriage. Usually the carriages are loaded with people, but here there's nobody insight. You can feel the presence of humans however and it could be soon before the carriage is loaded with people again.

kind regards, Gerard Boersma


Carriage
G. Boersma
acrylics on masonite
6" x 6", 15 x 15 cm
2008

SOLD

Larger sized image
www.gerardboersma.blogspot.com

available paintings about