logo1 gerard boersma
Wissesdwinger 1, studio no. 8
contact info@gerardboersma.nl

19.4.08

The Doors

The subway is one of my favourite things to paint, especially the one in New York. On my painting you see the train about to close its doors and ready to leave. If you look closely you can see a couple of people standing in the train. I wish you could see it in real life, the painting has many subtle brushwork, which you somehow cannot see now. I really enjoyed painting this one and I sure do hope you share my enthousiasm!

In other news, I'm going away this friday for a short springbreak. Me and my girlfriend are going to spend some time in Hamburg, Germany. Besides that there are a lot of festivities coming up here, including my dad's birthday. If you have been following my blog you know what that means. So no paintings next week, but untill friday I am painting as usual!

kind regards, Gerard Boersma



The Doors
G. Boersma
acrylics on masonite
6" x 6", 15 x 15 cm
2008
SOLD

Larger sized image
www.gerardboersma.blogspot.com
available paintings about