logo1 gerard boersma
Wissesdwinger 1, studio no. 8
contact info@gerardboersma.nl

20.3.08

The Literature

I just started to make a painting a day and I must say I just love to do it. Todays painting is one of my favourite subjects lately, the bookstore. Readers always look so peaceful and at the same time I feel it's really meaningful in some way. Like painting I cannot get enough of it. This time I spotted this lady sitting down for some good reading in one of the local bookstores.

In other news Omrop Fryslan called. This broadcaster will interview me on the radio about my daily paintings this tuesday. If you happen to be in the province Friesland in the Netherlands you can hear it about 11.30h.

kind regards, Gerard Boersma


The Literature
G. Boersma
acrylics on masonite
6" x 6", 15 x 15 cm
2008

SOLD

info@gerardboersma.nl


Larger sized image
Click here to see all current auctions
www.gerardboersma.blogspot.com

available paintings about