logo1 gerard boersma
Wissesdwinger 1, studio no. 8
contact info@gerardboersma.nl

22.2.08

Hot Dog

Although I should be packing and cleaning out my old studio, I decided to take a break from that yesterday and just spend the whole day painting. It felt really good I can tell you! I came up with this night scene of a hot dog stand in New York. Nightscenes are always a fun thing to do and it was a real thrill painting all the different sorts of lights.

This is the last painting I did in my old studio, tomorrow I'm finally moving to my new studio. Things should be back to normal next week. Have a great weekend!

kind regards, Gerard Boersma


Hot Dog
G. Boersma
acrylics on masonite
6.7" x 5.9", 17 x 15 cm
2008
SOLD

info@gerardboersma.nl


Larger sized image
www.gerardboersma.blogspot.com

available paintings about