logo1 gerard boersma
Wissesdwinger 1, studio no. 8
contact info@gerardboersma.nl

19.2.08

The Couple

One of my favourite subjects to paint nowadays are bookstores. I think it has something to do with the atmosphere. Knowledge is everywhere, but first and foremost reading is just a fun experience. Recently I saw this couple flipping pages of the books they picked up. And although they were temporarely in another world, it was obvious they belonged together. The painting is one of the last paintings I made in my old studio. If everything goes as planned I will be painting in my new studio next week!

kind regards, Gerard Boersma


The Couple
G. Boersma
acrylics on masonite
15,5" x 14,3", 39,5 x 36,4 cm
2008

SOLD

Larger sized image
www.gerardboersma.blogspot.com

available paintings about