logo1 gerard boersma
Wissesdwinger 1, studio no. 8
contact info@gerardboersma.nl

5.12.07

The Snackbar

When I was invited by Anker & Anker to show my paintings at our municipal theatre De Harmonie earlier this year, I packed my paintings and jumped on my bike to bring them over. While riding my bike carrying 10 larger sized paintings across Leeuwarden I suddenly remembered I have a driver liscense nowadays. Anyway, on my way over I saw this empty snackbar near our municipal theatre. I stopped and thought: 'I have to paint this someday!' Well I finally did. I just love the whole atmosfere of the painting. There's nobody there, but it still seems there's something about to go down.

kind regards, Gerard Boersma


The Snackbar
G. Boersma
acrylics on masonite
9.9" x 8.7", 25,2 x 22 cm
2007
SOLD

Larger sized image


www.gerardboersma.blogspot.com

available paintings about