logo1 gerard boersma
Wissesdwinger 1, studio no. 8
contact info@gerardboersma.nl

23.11.07

Update Leeuwarder Courant Christmas Special

I'm currently working on the commission by the Leeuwarder Courant for their Christmas Special which I mentioned earlier. I found it kind of hard to come up with a good idea around the theme 'exception'. A lot of ideas where just too simple, but I finally got one which I'm really satisfied with. I'm painting it as we speak. Due to our agreement I cannot tell you that much about it, it will spoil the surprise when published, but it has something to do with an old lady. I'm also working on my daily paintings as well, so you guys don't have to be affraid about me not posting anything new!

kind regards, Gerard Boersma


The Oldehove
G. Boersma
acrylics on masonite
9.9" x 8.7", 22 x 25,2 cm
2007

SOLD


Larger sized image


www.gerardboersma.blogspot.com

available paintings about