logo1 gerard boersma
Wissesdwinger 1, studio no. 8
contact info@gerardboersma.nl

10.10.07

Upcoming shows

Two shows have just ended last week but two more are already on their way! In the first week of november I will show my latest pieces at a special exhibition in the Posthoorn Church near the Central Station in Amsterdam. This exhibition will only last for one week and is organised by Master Art Consultancy from Amsterdam They often organise shows at special locations and this one is going to be good!

Last summer Galerie Help U Zelven from Winterswijk asked me to design a table-cloth together with Louise Cohen. After some hard work we finally got the design together and it's looking pretty good. The table-cloth is made in the Dutch Textile Museum and will be shown in november and december at Galerie Help U Zelven. It will be available in 5 different colors with matching napkins. Besides the table-cloth Louise will show her latest designs and I will show my paintings.

Exact dates and more information about the shows to be announced. Tonight I will post a new daily painting!

kind regards,

Gerard Boersma

www.gerardboersma.blogspot.com

available paintings about