logo1 gerard boersma
Wissesdwinger 1, studio no. 8
contact info@gerardboersma.nl

10.10.07

The Shopping Mall

Although I like to look good, I'm not particular fond of shopping. Recently I had to get me some new cloths though and I was wandering through a shopping mall. I was upstairs and saw this lady searching for cloths when I looked down. I don't know if she bought any, I know I got some nice new shirts when I got back home and this great idea for a painting which you are now viewing.

If you would like to have this blog painting just click on the link beneath the painting to place your bid. The auction only lasts for 10 days and you can expect the painting within a week to 10 days after the auction ends. Bidding starts at only one dollar. I'm hoping you enjoy this painting and my other paintings as well!

kind regards, Gerard Boersma


The Shopping Mall
G. Boersma
acrylics on masonite
9,9" x 9,4", 25,2 x 24 cm
2007

SOLD


www.gerardboersma.blogspot.com

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

available paintings about