logo1 gerard boersma
Wissesdwinger 1, studio no. 8
contact info@gerardboersma.nl

5.10.07

The Platform

I just recently got my driving license, but I still find myself riding the train quite often. Old habits are hard to kill I guess. One night I arrived in my hometown very late. This was after the grand opening of my show at ICO, centre for art and culture in Assen. It took me almost 3 hours to get home and I was feeling kind of tired and sleepy, but at the same I was pleased about how the show went. I finally stepped out, looked back and saw this beautiful view of the train I was just in. Right there and then I decided to paint it and I'm pretty satisfied about the results!


The Platform

G. Boersma
acrylics on masonite
9.9" x 8.7", 25,2 x 22 cm
2007


SOLD
www.gerardboersma.blogspot.com


www.gerardboersma.nl


info@gerardboersma.nl
available paintings about