logo1 gerard boersma
Wissesdwinger 1, studio no. 8
paintings about a painting a day contact info@gerardboersma.nl

8.9.17

Copyright- Self Portait Of Me Enjoying Painting By Banksy



Copyright
self portrait of me enjoying painting by Banksy

G. Boersma
acrylic on masonite
8" x 8" or 20 x 20 cm
2017

start price $100

click here to bid on ebay

This morning Ebay informed me they were forced by the Keith Haring Foundation to take down the auction of my painting Heart due to copyright issues. In response to the claim I painted this self portrait of me looking at a painting by Banksy.

kind regards, Gerard

current ebay auctions
info@gerardboersma.nl
www.gerardboersma.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo

Commonplace events and ordinary objects. My hyperrealism paintings show a deep love for the modern human in contemporary city scenes.

Blog Archive




Blog Archive

shop shop