logo10 gerard boersma
Wissesdwinger 1 studio no. 15
paintings about blog a painting a day contact info@gerardboersma.nl

15.6.17

Last week Kickstarter Campaign

Last week Kickstarter Campaign

This week is the last week my project is live on Kickstarter. If you want to support me to paint large masterpieces you can until june 23!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/338321865/gerard-boersma-painting-large-hyperrealism-masterp

If you haven't done so by now you can still win my painting Campbell Soup by sharing the link to my crowdfunding campaign with your friends on the social media platform of your choice and let me know!

By june 20 I put all the names in a hat and randomly select one. Hopefully it's yours! Thank you for your support!

All the best, Gerard Boersma

Go to the Kickstaerter Crowdfunding Campaign- Help me paint my large masterpieces!

current ebay auctions
info@gerardboersma.nl
www.gerardboersma.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo

Commonplace events and ordinary objects. My hyperrealism paintings show a deep love for the modern human in contemporary city scenes.

Blog Archive & Links