logo1 gerard boersma
Wissesdwinger 1, studio no. 8
contact info@gerardboersma.nl

19.5.17

Kickstarter Crowdfunding Project: Help Me Paint My Large Hyperrealism Masterpieces - May 22 - June 23

That's me standing if front of a still blank 70x48" or 180x120cm panel in my studio. With your help I can make a true masterpiece out of it! Click on the image for an enlargement.

Kickstarter Crowdfunding Project- Help me paint my large masterpieces

It's my dream to paint really large hyperrealism masterpieces of modern life and to show my work in a top gallery in New York. It's time to make my dream a reality!

I'm starting a crowdfunding campaign on Kickstarter this monday may 22!

Want to help? I'll post the live link to my project this monday!

All the best, Gerard

webshop and available works
info@gerardboersma.nl
www.gerardboersma.blogspot.com

available paintings about