logo1 gerard boersma
Wissesdwinger 1, studio no. 8
paintings about a painting a day contact info@gerardboersma.nl

23.12.16

Christmas Studio Sale- Special Prices On Daily Paintings

SOLD


Merry Christmas! The perfect moment to have a studio sale!

I'm offering paintings for very special prices. Just click on the link below, pick your favorite piece(s) and email me at info@gerardboersma.nl


click here to go to the Christmas Studio Sale


The paintings are sold on a first come first served basis. Hopefully you're the first! This special offer ends friday december 30 at midnight. I'm looking forward to hearing from you!


kind regards, Gerard


current ebay auctions
info@gerardboersma.nl
www.gerardboersma.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo

Commonplace events and ordinary objects. My hyperrealism paintings show a deep love for the modern human in contemporary city scenes.

Blog Archive




Blog Archive

shop shop