logo1 gerard boersma
Wissesdwinger 1, studio no. 8
contact info@gerardboersma.nl

8.3.16

Painting in Progress- Day 7-9

Painting In Progress
the first stages of a brand new painting- day 7-9

On day 7 I started work on the portrait of the figure. I also worked on the shirt of the man on day 8. I couldn't decide which color to give it and after many a try (from green to brown to white and then some) I finally decided on the bluish purple color on day 9. I did so to make the shirt blend in with the surroundings as to create more harmony.

I'm also working on the slot machines. Making all the lights glow with tons of transparent layers is loads of fun. It takes a while to get it right, but to me that's where the magic is.

kind regards, Gerard

webshop
info@gerardboersma.nl
www.gerardboersma.blogspot.com

available paintings about