logo1 gerard boersma
Wissesdwinger 1, studio no. 8
contact info@gerardboersma.nl

1.3.16

Painting in Progress- Day 5

Painting In Progress
the first stages of a brand new painting- day 5

Still working on the upper left corner. Added a lot of layers and adjusting colors as I go along.

It's kinda fun to take these progress pictures and show them to you, but I also noticed that I'm thinking more about the painting then usual. That's no good, because whenever I think about painting while painting, it becomes more difficult to do. That's why I usually listen to an audiobook or something like that. Mind busy, hands free as they say. My hands do the work, while my mind is elsewhere.

kind regards, Gerard

webshop and available works
info@gerardboersma.nl
www.gerardboersma.blogspot.com

available paintings about