logo10 gerard boersma
Wissesdwinger 1 studio no. 15
paintings about blog a painting a day contact info@gerardboersma.nl

18.7.13

Summer Sale



Nike 2
still life painting of black basketball shoe

G. Boersma
acrylic on masonite
6" x 6" or 15 x 15 cm
2012
SOLD

Summer, the perfect time to clean out my studio and have a sale!

This week only I'm offering huge discounts on my daily paintings. Prices start at just 30,- dollars, including shipping and handling.

Just click on the link below, pick your favorite piece(s) and send me an email at info@gerardboersma.nl. The paintings are sold on a first come first served basis. Hopefully you're the first!

The sale ends july 24, 2013 at noon. I'm looking forward to hearing which painting or paintings you prefer!

kind regards, Gerard

click here to view all summer sale paintings

current ebay auctions
info@gerardboersma.nl
www.gerardboersma.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo

Commonplace events and ordinary objects. My hyperrealism paintings show a deep love for the modern human in contemporary city scenes.

Blog Archive & Links