logo1 gerard boersma
Wissesdwinger 1, studio no. 8
contact info@gerardboersma.nl

19.4.11

Icons and Common Man- Groupshow Gallery Roos Van Tudor



The Crime
Still Life Painting of Crime Books
including National Tax Guide


G. Boersma
acrylics on masonite
20 x 20" or 50 x 50 cm
2011
SOLD

I got caught up creating a larger scaled painting which I really want to finish! I only need a couple of days more and I'm going to concentrate on that for the time being.

Besides the larger scaled painting I'm also preparing for a groupshow called Icons and Common Man from april 23 - june 5 at Gallery Roos Van Tudor in Leeuwarden.

My portrait of Geert Wilders with Muslims will be shown to the public for the first time. Crime, a protest painting I made against the new tax law for the arts will also be shown there for the first time. The show opens this saturday at 16.00h. I hope to greet you as my guest!

kind regards, Gerard
available paintings about