logo1 gerard boersma
Wissesdwinger 1, studio no. 8
contact info@gerardboersma.nl

19.2.11

Art Within Art- Woman admiring portrait Marylin Monroe by Warhol

5 Marilyns
Woman admiring portrait Marylin Monroe by Warhol

G. Boersma
acrylics on masonite
6" x 6" or 15 x 15 cm
2011
SOLD

Not that long ago me and a close friend were enjoying some beers in the pub when the topic of our conversation somehow turned to moviestars. We were discussing the latest movies we thought were an interesting watch.

Soon we were talking about which actors we liked and well, one thing lead to another and I found myself asking him which female actor he thought was the best looking. You know how guys are. Not my friend though.

He gave a very interesting reply which I will not soon forget. He said: 'I can't say, I don't look at women in movies that way. For sure they all are pleasant to the eye, but I don't because they aren't real to me. That woman standing at the bar she's beautiful, she's real.'

kind regards, Gerard

webshop
info@gerardboersma.nl
www.gerardboersma.blogspot.com

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

available paintings about